Finishing up the month of May with this fun project.
I was very inspired by Hannah Clark's project. It was on Pinterest!
The chipboard pieces are from an old Lacing Card Kit by Cosmo Cricket. The papers are Everyday Poetry by Webster's Pages, available in Scrap That!'s June "Life's Muse" Kit.
Colored and fussy cut these flowers. I cut the "fence", inked and stamped it.
The door is stamped with brown Distress Ink. The butterfly is from a Fiskars punch. Thickers by American Crafts. Assorted letter stickers from Webster's Pages and Authentique.
The die cut is a wee bit ink. Check out my video tutorial for this fabulous flower.
Fun squares. Used a micron pen to doodle a border. Running out of letters so I had to get creative!
Stamped, punched, colored, inked, and stickled these clouds.
A fun banner to finish up. I used a border punch by Fiskars and cut apart for decorative banner edges.
Thanks for stopping by!
OTHER: Everyday Poetry by Webster's Pages. Scrap That! June "Life's Muse" Kit. Tim Holtz Distress Ink. Diamond Stickles. Prismacolor pencils. Odorless mineral spirits. Fiskars border punch. Fiskars butterfly punch. Fiskars cloud punch. Twine. Micron pen. Cuttlebug. Tim Holtz baubles. Button. Tim Holtz safety pins. Ribbon. American Crafts Thickers. Authentique letter stickers. Webster's Pages letter stickers. Gems. Cosmo Cricket Lacing Card Kit.
1. Choose three patterned papers. Cut to fit chipboard. Ink the edges. Punch holes.
2. Stamp Flirty Fleurs long-stemmed flowers. Punch into cloud shapes. Color. Ink. Stickle the edges. Set aside to dry.
3. Stamp Flirty Fleurs flowers that lean to the left. Color. Fussy cut and accent with Stickles. Set aside to dry.
4. Stamp Woodland Growth dandelions. Color. Fussy cut and accent with Stickles. Set aside to dry.
5. Stamp, die cut, and assemble Tattered Blossoms flower for middle section. Attach a button and twine. Secure with Glossy Accents. Set aside to dry. Check out my video tutorial for this fabulous flower.
6. Die cut Decorative Lace Border. Trim and ink. Accent with Broken Cinder Blocks stamp for texture. Set aside.
7. Stamp Vintage Door on Kraft cardstock. Trim the shape. Mat on brown cardstock with foam dots.
8. Assemble the top panel with the door, lace fence, flowers on the right, letters and accent with punched butterflies.
9. Die cut Layered Scalloped Posy Die from pink paper. Attach to the left of middle piece and layer with dimensional Tattered Blossoms flower. Cut 1.25" squares from patterned paper, ink, and accent with a border. Use foam dots and mat on blue cardstock. Arrange, adhere, and accent with a punched butterfly. Add LIFE.
10. Use a border punch to make three banner pieces for the third panel. Adhere and accent with twine. Tie knots at each end. Attach bling.
11. Arrange the clouds and accent with a punched butterfly.
12. Attach letters for "BIG."
12. Use twine to tie the pieces together. Use safety pins to attach baubles on the third panel. Use ribbon to make a hanger.