Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

angels *Scrap That! June "Life's Muse" Kit*

We have a sketch challenge at Scrap That! for the month of June. 
Amarilys rocks my socks with her sketches!

Aren't they DARLING! I love these two girls! I thought of them immediately when I saw the sweet, adorable contents of this kit from Scrap That! The papers are from Everyday Poetry by Webster's Pages. The flowers are from Zva, Prima, and Green Tara.

The ticket and bauble are also in the June kit, by Tim Holtz and Prima respectively.

Flowers and bling from the kit. I always cut bling apart to get more mileage.

I loved the doilies in Amy's sketch but didn't have any in my stash. So, I made a cut from Storybook with my Cricut Expression. Inked and Stickled it.

I love the letters in this kit! I accented the title with a bit of fussy cutting and a punched butterfly.

I added touches of Stickles to the edges all over this LO.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Marisa Job said...

This is a gorgeous layout! Love all the pretty details! Hugs!

KrissyClarkMcKee said...

Love this - your details are incredible! I love how it all "glows"! Also, I think it's a little funny that I just posted a layout using this same sketch - it's almost as if we were scrapping together!