Been sitting around twiddling my thumbs a lot this holiday break. It felt good to get motivated and do a LO tonight.
I took apart the following LOs. These must be among the 1st dozen I did back in 2007 when I started. Thank goodness I used the Scotch glue sticks because everything came apart really easily. I reused the brads on my updated LO and the purple paper (DCWV Old World Stack).
This LO was coming along so easily. I used a sketch from pagemaps and beautifully coordinating papers from Phresh and Phunky by BG. The trouble started when I got a wild hair and decided to bling up this LO with GIRLS in it.
The Stephanie bling was going everywhere and I had my phone handy so I could text her and complain :)gabriellep's gallery, I finally came up with this. I misted a large, plain prima flower with Lavender. Another flower with Forest Green and Starfish. Cut them in half and fitted them into this bottom corner. Topped with an arrangement of little primas and a Stephanie rose. The border punch is MS. The trim is a piece of scrap paper run through a Fiskars crimper.
Added some Stephanie bling. The small butterfly (and all the other butterflies) is from that DCWV paper from the original LO, punched from Fiskars and topped with pink bling.
"time" is rub on letters from MM. "well spent" is tiny type from CC. The larger butterfly is from a MS punch. The notebook edge from an EK Success punch. The rub on at the very bottom is Pink Paislee. I used a micron pen for journaling. Yellow brad from original LOs, MM.