Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

lol *Memorable Seasons*

I have a new kit from Memorable Seasons to share this month! Check out these fresh colors and prints from The Pier by Crate Paper.


The B sides...

 And a little somethin' I picked to be included in my kit. You can find this fun pad here.

My first layout for the month.
I followed a sketch by Ronda for My Mind's Eye. The patterned papers and yellow alphas are all from The Pier by Crate Paper. The background red piece is from an old Bohemian line by MME. The arrow stamps and "lol" alphas are from Sassafras. The corky arrows are from Fancy Pants. The telegram card is from Travel Girl by October Afternoon.

The journaling reads:
I've been working through a heavy weight lifting program and Chance has been assisting me with progress pics. Well, wherever Chance and I are involved silliness always ensues. He snapped this photo of me pretending I can't wield a 10 lbs dumbbell. Then, he dared me to put it on Facebook. At first, I said, "No, way!" and then let him talk me into it. When he saw I posted it, he just laughed and laughed! The things we do for our kids. -June 2013

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: