Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October Kit Reveal- Basic Grey's Persimmon *Memorable Seasons*

It's Design Team reveal time over at Memorable Seasons! You can find many of the items I'm using this month at a great price in the store! Check out Persimmon by Basic Grey.


It's Card Month and I am thrilled!
The papers and sentiment sticker are all from Persimmon by Basic Grey.

The stamp is a digital cutie from Whimsy Stamps called Autumn Friends. I printed the image on Bristol XL Recycled and colored with Loew-Cornell pencils. I love the raw look of these pencils!

Our MOTM is Colette Bate and this is her layout.
I love her style! You must check out her gallery for more inspiration.

This is my lift.


Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

omgoodness, Alissa, thank you so much for linking to my gallery! You're so sweet! And, WOW! Look at the 'smashing' job you did with the lift! Seriously, you've taken my page design and made it way BETTER! Love your collage of photos in the grid, the cardboard texture, the fun edges and bits of stuff ... ohhh, everything looks AMAZING on your layout!

And, I didn't know you were a Heartfelt Creations alum??!! WOW, that totally explains why your cards are so awesome! What other secrets are you keeping from me? bbwwahahaha

Thanks, hon, for the honor of lift. It's just so fun!

Stephanie said...

OMG...your card is darling! Guess what...I'm going to lift your card designs...yep...because you are card awesome! I love the little scarecrow and how you colored it! Love all the stitching!

Great job on the layout too...love the collage of photos int he center and how you journaled around them!