Pages

Saturday, January 18, 2014

if i fits, i sits

I've been designing with Smarty Pants by Simple Stories for Memorable Seasons this month.

I followed a sketch by Ashley Horton for Chic Tags. This sketch was for a challenge at the Hip Kit Clue Facebook page this week. My little guy (8 years old and 50 lbs) likes to squeeze into my lap while I'm on the computer ignoring the rest of the world. I was laughing and joking that "love hurts!" when we decided to snap a couple of photos of our ridiculous antics.

I used all kinds of bits from Simple Stories 24/7, Lily Bee Pinwheel, Basic Grey Persimmon, and Echo Park (the "well hello!" piece).

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

KrissyClarkMcKee said...

Your layouts are always so fun and bright! I love this, and your title and pics are hilarious!!!!