Pages

Friday, April 25, 2014

love my helper *Memorable Seasons*

I have new Recipe Challenge for you at Memorable Seasons today!

I did scraplift of Attitude by Jayneway. Papers are from A Charmed Life by Simple Stories.

The wood frame is from Recollections- a Michael's brand. "Oh snap!" is a stamp from Scraptastic. "Love" is by Jillibean Soup. The letters for "my" are from Fancy Pants. Missy Whidden did an awesome job using a marker to write part of her title and then fussy cut it for her layout. I thought, I can't do that. Yes, I can! Go "helper"!

I love this fun sticker from Bazzill. The circular stamp is an oldie from Sandylion.

RECIPE

1+ stickers
2+ stamps
3+ pattern papers

2 comments:

Vivian Lake said...

LOVE!!! The circle stamps around the images are perfect!!!! Can hardly believe you fussy cut the title!!?? Wow!

antenucci said...

This turned out really well, love the expressions!