Pages

Friday, July 25, 2014

photo play

This is a good kit.

For this layout, I started with a sketch from Citrus Twist. The papers are from all over the place- Chic Tags, Studio Calico, American Crafts, Simple Stories, and Webster's Pages.

I borrowed these alphas from a different homemade kit. The gray was just too perfect! The little butterflies are from a Fiskars punch with October Afternoon paper. I topped the "O" with a button from Recollections.

I fussy cut these triangles from Studio Calico paper.

These triangles are negative stickers leftover from an October Afternoon border sticker.

The die tag is a leftover from party favors way back when. The striped sticker pieces are from Travel Girl by October Afternoon.

Thanks for stopping by!

CHALLENGES:

1 comment:

antenucci said...

I'm taken with those triangles, that really adds the perfect touch. I have never used a photo turn thing and yet yours looks perfect!