Pages

Friday, June 12, 2015

Papa

I still love creating kits at home. I probably have about 8 going right now! This kit features We R Memory Keepers. It also includes bits from Basic Grey, Authentique, Fancy Pants, and more.

See that delicious polka dot paper from Chic Tags? I'm obsessed with it. This whole layout started with that piece of paper (or super thick cardstock, really). Then, I followed this sketch from Citrus Twist. I rarely start with a photo or theme in mind. I prefer to just play with patterns, colors, and textures first.

It's raining bits! The pieces are from Fancy Pants, Recollections, and K & Company. The lined beige paper is also from Chic Tags.

The journaling tag is from All Star by Echo Park. The sticker tab is from FarmHouse and "Papa" is from my Dymo. "Love you so much" is a stamp from Pink Paislee.

This sticker is why the layout ended up being about Papa. It matches so I slapped on! It's from MME and the banner is Basic Grey.

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

PaperCutsForU said...

Really like your kit for this week!!! It amazes me that you start a LO with no photo in mind. Love it all but really like the cardboard arrow.

Unknown said...

Very nice kit you made there! I really like the combination of everything, it looks great together.

^LM
DymoSupport