Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

it's your birthday *Heartfelt Creations*

Welcome to my post for the


Alumni Blog Hop!

Be sure to leave a comment on all the participating blogs. One participant will be chosen to receive a $25 Gift Certificate. Be sure the check the Winner Announcement on Sat, Apr 2nd. If you win, send an email to Emma Lou and write "winner of the March Alumni Hop" in the subject line.

Hop ends on Friday, Apr 1st at midnight.

The layout for this card was inspired by Iwona Palamountain. It's been so long since I've seen the card on her blog, I don't know which post it was exactly... Papers are from Raindrops on Roses by Heartfelt Creations and the image stamp is from Raindrops on Rosettes. Unfortunately, this stamp is retired... Looks I need to do some shopping and update my stash! The sentiment is from Summer Song and cut from a Recollections punch.

I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils and tried to keep it simple.

Thanks for stopping by!


21 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

This has such a wonderful, "painterly" feel to it, Alissa! Gorgeous coloring!

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Gorgeous...love the coloring!

Papercrafting Princess said...

What a pretty card and the purple pops! Beautiful coloring.

cghundley said...

Your card is so
pretty. Love the
popped up saying
and lovely flowers.
Carla from Utah

Regena said...

ur card is gorgeous ..love the colors

Glenda said...

This is simply beautiful! I love everything about it! I love your coloring; it is just perfect!

Sandra Carey said...

Wow I love that stamp shame it's retired lush card hugs Sandra

Karenladd said...

Purple and green together are one of my favorite springtime combos and these flowers are just gorgeous. Love the stitching detail!

Vicki Dutcher said...

What lovely coloring!

Berina RGA said...

Beautiful card!! The flower image is gorgeous!!
-Berina
Moxie Craftie

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Stunning card. Love the color of your flowers and the stitching detail. TFS

Sue D said...

Lovely card. I like how the paper matches the flowers.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. Your coloring is stunning.

Jen R. said...

Very colorful!!!

sarascloset said...

Gorgeous design and lovely colors!

Unknown said...

Awesome...love the lavender coloring

Unknown said...

Pretty card and in my favorite color.

Sandy T said...

Purple and green my fav colors and you made such a pretty card with them

K.E. said...

Beautiful, love the purple flowers

Unknown said...

I love your coloring. So pretty. TFS.. Olive

PaperCutsForU said...

Of course this is gorgeous!!