Pages

Friday, August 28, 2020

Days like this (Heartfelt Creations Alumni Hop)

 Welcome to my post for the


Alumni Blog Hop!

Be sure to leave a comment on all the participating blogs. The hop closes on Monday, August 31. The winner will be announced on the HC blog and on FB on Wednesday, September 2nd. Be sure to email Heartfelt Creations at socialmedia@heartfeltcreations.us with
"Winner of the August Alumni Hop" in the subject line.

The paper is from Sweet Peony Paper Collection. The lace trim and beads are from my stash. The blue butterfly flourish is from Butterfly Kisses Decorative Die. Some of the leaves were stamped and cut from Delightful Daisies stamps and dies.

The flowers with four petals were stamped and cut with Flowering Dogwood stamps and dies.

This sentiment was cut from Cherry Blossom Retreat Paper Collection.

The six petal flowers were stamped and cut with Sun Kissed Fleur stamps and dies. This set has been around for many years now and it's definitely one of my favorites. With that said, go get yours before it retires! I did a little background stamping with Purr-fect Posies Cling Stamp Set.

Thanks for stopping by!

Kathy Clement 

Amarilys Doria 

Candy Slabaugh 

Alissa Wells YOU ARE HERE

Kerry Urbatch 

Vicki Dutcher 

Sarah Miller 

Emily Niehaus 

Lisa Gregory 

Carole Wright 

Oksana Clegg 




28 comments:

Janet S said...

I love the butterfly and your flowers! Great job💕

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Wow! What a fabulous project! I love everything about it: the color palette, the gorgeous mix of flowers and the beautiful photography! What a treat! Thank you so much for hopping with us this month! I appreciate you!

sharon g said...

I just got a frame that is very similar to this. I wondered what I will do with it...now I know. ADD FLOWERS!!! This is so pretty. I will put a photo of my 2 little grandkiddos in it. THANK YOU

Glenda said...

What a lovely card. The soft colors on your flowers makes me smile!

Sharon said...

Very pretty card. Love all the detail you included. Interesting paper choices. I have not tried those.

Carole Wright said...

Hi i am loving your blooms, so pretty x

Martie Rollin said...

What a list of HC products used to create this beautiful card! HC does make the best flower petal dies on the market!! You have provided flower examples that are beautiful!

Lorna said...

Love your card Alissa. So pretty.

Nanny's Pansy Patch said...

This is so pretty! I love the sweet peony collection. Everything came together so well! Thanks for sharing!

Nanny's Pansy Patch said...

This is so pretty! I love the sweet peony collection. Everything came together so well! Thanks for sharing!

bhappetat said...

The red really makes the card. Love it!

Esther Asbury said...

WOW!! I love the beautiful flowers you created to decorate your photo frame with! This is so pretty!

PattyNW said...

I love your ink work and composition! Thank you for the inspiration!

PattyNW said...

I love your ink work and composition! Thank you for the inspiration!

Helen said...

Like how you've combined elements from the various collections to create your project, Alissa. The embellishments from your stash give it a truly personal touch. tfs-stay well.

cindy p said...

I love how you used so many flowers from different Heartfelt Creations collections. It shows you are a true fan, as am I. Thanks for the inspiration!

Made just for you by Cindy Rhew! said...

Love the colors!

Brenda said...

It’s really nice and love colors you used and variety of different stamps and dies used on your project!!

MaryH said...

Your selection of flowers and colors remind me of an English garden - so peaceful & pretty!

Sue D said...

Beautiful. I like the framing with the flowers and the pearls.

Theresa99 said...

The PAPER!! Just give me all the paper!!! Using a bit of ribbon as a highlight was so perfect!!!

cghundley said...

Love all the pretty
flowers and the pearls!
Carla from Utah

Jo Williams said...

So pretty. Love your flowers.

Denise Bryant said...

The flowers are amazing! Beautiful creation!

Judy3118 said...

Very pretty!

Berina RGA said...

This is so pretty!! Love it!!

Gardenrose said...

This is an awesome card - love the background and all the details! So lovely!!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Your pretty card is so colorful and love the pearls and flowers framing all the work!