Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2024

To New Adventures Folio

I learned to make these folios with the We R Makers Envelope Punch Board 

This folio features papers from Typeset by Basic Grey. You can actually get a digital version of it from Snap Click Supply Co. The decorative border is cut from a Martha Stewart punch. The corners were rounded with a Paper Studio corner rounder. The cup with hearts die is from my stash. I think the sentiment is from a sticker sheet by Crate Paper.
 
Here we have a pocket insert I learned to make from PaperCrafter45. I decorated with stickers and washi and stuffed with die cuts from my stash. The faux stitching was done with a King Art pen.

The inside is just full of bits and bobbles and little spaces for journaling.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: