Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

just us

Got a LO done this morning! Another LO using pictures rescued from an older LO.


Here is the older LO. This is actually one of the first times I tried designing a LO on my own. Please, do not copy this LO for publication for contest entries *snort*.




And while I checking my camera to make sure I got a decent picture, I found a bunch of these. Really, Mike?


I really like this picture of us. However, the owner of the bar was giving me bunny ears. Edited it out pretty successfully with iPhoto.


This LO did begin with a pagemaps sketch. I altered it a couple of times to suit my photos. So, it's almost an original design! :) Here, you see the basics held in place with magnets.


Glimmer misted these plain Petaloos with green and yellow. I love this box for misting!


I liked this Stephanie Flower for many reasons. I liked the size, texture, shape, the yellow and the green. But it was a little bright for my LO (it's also xmas paper, Jolly By Golly by CC). I beat it into submission with two colors of glimmer mist, chalk inking the edges, and touches of stickles.


The dragonfly is from a Tonic Studios punch, topped with stickles. The flowers are BG, Petaloo, and random bling from somewhere.


I cut this journaling/title tag with my Expression. The title is cardstock alphas by BG. The black flowers are rub ons. I love this new daisy fan punch by MS that I bought last week!

4 comments:

Micupoftea said...

this is so pretty! Love the punching and sweet florals~ The edge sewing is a nice detail~

Unknown said...

The punch always looks cool on the projects I've seen. Such a pretty page and I'm also digging the stitching.

Stephanie said...

I sooo want that fan punch! LOL Great LO...the re-do looks wonderful and I like the colors and designs! I like how you turned the Christmas paper flower into a regular flower!!

Kathy said...

These layouts are just gorgeous, hope they will inspire me to dig out some photos. Love the idea of altering the flowers with glimmer mist to fit in better, I never think of that! Gotta say, the before didn't look bad to me (rather like most of my albums, lol)! But the after is so elegant.

Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. Just became a follower of yours! Happy New Year!