Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

santa

I hosted an online crop last night and got "santa" done. Santa Claus visited our house a few days early to check on Chance. He brought Chance a Scooby Doo playhouse.


All of the flowers and bling were made by my dear Stephanie. I love using her stuff! The pp are a mix of the Signature collection by MME and Fruitcake by BG. The flourishes in the left and right corners were stamped with Archival black ink. The stamps are by Fancy Pants. I cut the circle and the decorative red corner with my Expression, Plantin Schoolbook and Picturesque respectively. The glitterly green leaves were cut from holiday craft picks that I picked up for dirt cheap at Michael's. The rolled up corner was fun to do, just wish I had gone a little deaper into the LO.

I scraplifted this LO by craftysprinkles.

More photos.

All flowers and bling by Stephanie. Die cut from Picturesque.

Look at that diamond dust!

My signature cluster of brads.

Craft pick leaves and rolled paper.

Stephanie flower.

More brads and a trimmed leaf from craft pick.

4 comments:

Kristi said...

WOW! This is so gorgeous!All the flowers and layers make it look so rich.

Micupoftea said...

I have never used diamond dust...cool stuff! Nice page, Alissa!

Stephanie said...

This is so pretty Alissa...I love all the close-ups you took...the corner with the leaves looks fantastic and I love the lightbulbs!

Unknown said...

Okay, so I've had this tab open for a few days now JUST so I could continue admiring your work! Amazing!