Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Crop Chocolate DT Reveal

Easter/Spring DT projects are due! I made Mother's Day cards.

Quilt.
A quilt easel card using Life Is Good by Echo Park. I followed a tutorial at scs. I matted all of my pieces on a plain piece of printer paper and then embossed with a houndstooth folder. I use a Cuttlebug for embossing. I gave the edges a bit of distressing.


Machine stitching on the inside. I used gems to prop. The baker's twine is Pink Paislee.


 Sewing Machine.
This card was inspired by Clownmom. The sewing machine is a clear stamp by Hero Arts. I colored with pencils and cut with Spellbinders. The papers are from Clothesline by LYB except for a couple of strays by DCWV.


The bow is from the Poolside collection by MM.


 In the Garden.
The papers are all by Sassafras, including the cardstock corner sticker. I used sketch 172 from Mojo Monday.

The image is a digi by DZ Doodles. I colored it with pencils and topped with glossy accents and stickles. I cut and matted the image using Spellbinders. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that quilt card at the top! What an awesome idea for embossing all of them! Thanks for sharing that tip...I never would have thought of that! :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards!

Cheryl said...

These all are really fabulous! I love the quilting on the top cards. Wonderful!

Micupoftea said...

Thx for the inspiration, Alissa! LOVE the quilt and sewing machine cards. A treat to stop by here :)