Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Whimsy Inspirations Magazine Issue No. 2 (Reminder)

Have you checked out the magazine yet? So many great creations to see!

My Contribution: Altered CD Case

Anne altered a CD cover into a card and I definitely wanted to try something similar. While I was thinking about how I wanted to do mine, I decided to make it a mini album. 


Papers from Gabrielle by BoBunny.

This embellished square is by Raindrop Echo Designs for Whimsy Stamps. I used shimmering chalks by Pebbles Inc for color and cut out.

Butterfly punch by Fiskars, topped with pearls and stickles.

Lotus-lookin' flower by Stephanie. Gemmed flowers are Petaloo and sprayed with glimmer mist.


Inside view, standing.

Inside view, laying flat.

Printed the blank embellished square and filled with a rub on sentiment by Fancy Pants.

Pleated trim by Pink Paislee.

Die cut from Storybook, topped with glimmer mist.

My favorite corner punch. This corner is foam dotted to allow room for photos.

Just a row of sparkly gems.

The back.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Just Jaime said...

Love your details and glitter!