Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Memories We Keep

Scroll down for the Crop Chocolate Blog Hop and a little further for the Whimsy Stamps Blog Hop.


Look at these beautiful papers! They are Bright Side of Life by The Scrap Cake and they are available at Flying Unicorn. Thanks so much, Alda! I started with a Mojo Monday sketch but this card took on a life of its own. I had to move a few elements around to fit my ideas.

The digi bird is by Carina and I colored him with Loew-Cornell pencils, topped with stickles.

Alda sent me these flowers from the Flying Unicorn store, as well. I couldn't resist using them on this card! I gave them a bit of pink sparkle with glimmer mist. The charm is by TH. The white trim is by Pink Paislee.

I fussy cut these flowers from one of the papers. Inked and distressed the edges a bit, topped with stickles. The sentiment is by Kathy for Whimsy Stamps.

4 comments:

PaperCutsForU said...

*gasp*

Antoinette said...

Gorgeous colouring and love all the embellies too!! xxx

Slainted said...

Absolutely stunning!

Marilyn said...

Oh my... this is gorgeous!