Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

love lives here *Heartfelt Creations*

This started with an Accordion Kit by 7 Gypsies. I tore it apart twice and threw out the instructions before I finally got it going the way I wanted.

I used Weekend Market papers by BoBunny. "Love lives here", the circular stamped sentiment, frame die cut, leaves and swirls, butterflies, and flower are all Heartfelt Creations. I used a Making Memories hole punch tool to punch the hole on the right and install a WRMK eyelet. The brown trim is by American Crafts.

I used Tattered Blossoms stamps and dies to make this flower. I finished it with Stickles and a BoBunny brad.

I just love these stamp and die butterflies from Garden Romance!

Inside the front cover. I used brown acrylic paint to stamp the inside. This stamp is from the Old English Garden Collection.

Here, I just did an arrangement of fun paper, lace, and a binder clip.

Open accordion. The tape is from Tim Holtz.

A corner die cut with a key and folder tucked inside.

On the flip side. After die cutting all those Tattered Blossoms, I used the negative as a stencil for glimmer misting. I used brown acrylic paint to stamp the script. The ephemera is from a Tim Holtz sticker book.

The back.


Just in case you didn't see the front.

SUPPLIES:

OTHER:
Weekend Market papers and brad by BoBunny. Cuttlebug. Stickles. Large eyelets by WRMK. Archival ink. Distress Inks. 7 Gypsies Accordion Album Kit. Tim Holtz decorative tape. Brown trim. White lace. Tim Holtz ephemera stickers. Binder clip by Fancy Pants. Yellow Daisy Glimmer Mist. Metal key by K and Company. Frame from Chloe's Closet by Making Memories. Brown acrylic paint. Quote from Authentique manufacturer strip.

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Glue two of the prefolded cardboard pieces together to create an accordion. For the cover, add two more score lines .25" on each side of existing center score line. Cover all sides with paper, finish with tape. Ink the edges. Punch holes in the cover and set large eyelets. Thread the ribbon and secure. Glue the accordion to the inside right of the cover.
2. Decorate the front with handmade flowers, leaves, flourishes, stamped sentiments, butterflies, and frame cuts.
3. Decorate the inside pages with stamping, die cuts, sentiments, and photos.

I did a similar album with the July ScrapThat! Kit. I give a little tour of the album here in this video.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

This is so awesome! Love the colors and your use of the stamps is so creative. Loved the video! Hugs

Marisa Job said...

Great project and video!! Just stunning!!