Followed a sketch from Random Acts of Creativity. Papers are from Linen Closet by DCWV.
Ribbon is from Make It Christmas by Hobby Lobby.
This stamp is from HCPC 3475 Special Delivery PreCut Set. I used Prismacolor pencils and OMS for coloring. I sponged Distress Inks on the edges, Old Paper and Antique Linen. I love using two colors!
I'm forever taking notice of different coloring styles and I've been really appreciating the white space lately. You can see what I've been looking at by monkadunka for Tiffany Doodles and another example from Stamping Down South.
These are the pencils I used on the image.
The pretty decorative border is from 123830 Classic Petal Edgeabilities.
HCPC 3475 Special Delivery PreCut Set
HCPC 3477 Bird Haven PreCut Set
376183 Labels 2
123830 Classic Petal Edgeabilities
Prismacolor Pencil Set 120 pc.
Archival black ink. Distress Inks- Antique Linen, Old Paper, Vintage Photo. Make It Christmas ribbon. Cuttlebug. Linen Closet by DCWV. Blue gems. Glossy Accents. Foam adhesive. Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive. American Crafts white cardstock.
1. Card is 5x7 inches. Choose three patterned papers. Cut, ink with Vintage Photo, and mat the background pattern to fit 5x7 card. Cut, ink, and mat the center piece. Cut, ink, and mat the horizontal border. Die cut the decorative border and cut width to fit under center piece. Layer and adhere all pieces. Set aside.
2. Use Archival blank ink to stamp Special Delivery and sentiment from Bird Haven on white cardstock. Color the image. Die cut with Labels 2 die. Use the die to stencil for inking the edges, first with Old Paper and then with Antique Linen. Set aside.
3. Cut the sentiment and ink the edges with Vintage Photo. Set aside.
4. Cut a length of ribbon and attach as shown. Use foam adhesive to attach Special Delivery piece. Add the sentiment and bow with Glossy Accents. Finish the card front with 3 gems on the bottom right.
5. Adhere card front to scored 5x7 card.