Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Counterfeit Kit- April

I'm back this month with a kit full of old and new items from my stash! The inspiration kit this month is the Gossamer Blue March Kit. I love the bright colors so I pulled Sassafras (Monstrosity, Life is Beautiful, Anthem) and Scrap Within Reach (Urban Garden) for my kit papers. The alphas on the right are from Simple Stories.

I hardly ever touch my grungeboard stash. And why not? Check out these cute hearts, stars, and arrows! The transparency film has been stashed away for too long. The rainbow stickers are a recent find at Michael's. My little boy loves rainbows.

Two sets of stamps here, one new purchase and one old purchase. Also have a piece of chipboard, foam embellishments, and Basic Grey embellishments.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

glorygirl said...

What a fun kit! I was just scrapping with those very same Sassafras papers today. LOVE them! Looking forward to seeing how you use yours!

joyce rodli said...

LIKEY

Susanne said...

Oh man, I want to sneak over to your place right now and swipe that kit. What fun you have in store. Enjoy it.

sassyscrapper said...

Love, love, love those rainbow stickers. They bring me so back to the 80's as a kid!!!