Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

love for dad

CONFESSION.

If I take a shower and get dressed, I cannot focus on crafting. 
I must stay in my pajamas with messy hair and coffee teeth.

I've been poking at this layout for several weeks. I followed a sketch from Gotta Pixel. Papers are from This and That: Charming by Echo Park. The hexagon brads are from Prima. "love" stamp is an oldie but goodie by Heidi Swapp. Making the chain link banner wasn't as tedious as I thought it would be. Definitely worth it!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love this layout! I really love the chain link banner...what a great idea! Great layers and embellies! Great page!

PaperCutsForU said...

What a fabulous page!!! the stitching, the banner, the brads!!! I'm so STEALING this!! LOVE it!!

PaperCutsForU said...

What a fabulous page!!! the stitching, the banner, the brads!!! I'm so STEALING this!! LOVE it!!

MiliPea Designs said...

That paper garland is fantastic! What a pretty, pretty boy page!