Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

turkey trot *Lily Bee Sketch No. 6*

I've been collecting Lily Bee Design papers for nearly a year now and have never used them.
It's about time!

Followed a sketch from Lily Bee Design. I used papers from Catching Fall by Lily Bee Design. 
This LO is about my little boy's very first 1 mile race: The Thanksgiving Day Turkey Trot.

"Turkey" is from Grandma's Kitchen by WRMK. "trot" is from American Crafts, I think.

These random pieces have been hanging out in my random pieces collection box for awhile. 
They finally found a home. Puts the "scrap" in scrapbooking!


My dear Krissy's daughter ran with my little guy for a boost of confidence. They had such a great time running that mile! They were flying when they saw that finish line. 
Chance's feet aren't touching the ground in that middle photo LOL


The top note shape is from the Catching Fall collection. The border punch is from EK Success. 
"Join Us" is a sticker.


More random bits and pieces.

Random bits and pieces. I like random.

And just a little more random. I used a Micron pen to doodle the border.

My little guy also loves to craft with me. We're often seen together at the table.

A messy crafter like me. He left his stamp drawer open.

Inking a stamp and capping the glue at the same. A little multitasker! 
That's my Lily Bee project over on the right.

He's been raiding my stash for fun stamps like rocket ships and aliens.

He ended up stamping this in two different colors, 
creating a whole galaxy full of rocket ships buzzing to and fro.

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this so much.
This is so adorable.