Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Relax...

Followed a card sketch from Paper Secrets. Papers are from Lemon Flower Stack by DCWV. 

This adorable duck is from Father's Day by Crafter's Companion. I colored him with Prismacolor pencils and blended with OMS. I used Spellbinders to cut out the image and the matting.

I just happened to have these green die cuts left over from a previous project. I accented them with Wheatfields Glimmer Mist. I used the greens for the Crafter's Companion March Challenge.

"Relax..." is a sentiment from the same Father's Day set. The iron gate punch is from Martha Stewart.

CHALLENGES:
Crafter's Companion March Challenge- Going Green
Paper Secrets- March Card Sketch

5 comments:

Stacy H-W said...

This is super cute! What a fab card!!! I love everything about it from the stitching to the awesome coloring of that sweet, sweet image! Thanks for entering the Going Green Challenge on the Crafter's Companion USA Challenge Blog!!

Mary J said...

That is so cute, just adore it!!!

Khristen said...

I love this card! THe image is perfectly colored, and I love the hint of glitter on the edges of the mat. Thanks for joining us at the Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog!

xx
Khristen

Dawnll said...

Oh my goodness this is so adorable-love your coloring and adding of the greens.
So glad you could share with us at
Crafters Companion Challenge

AmyT said...

Great card. Thanks for playing along at Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog.