Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

SUNSHINE

Followed a sketch from The Craft's Meow. I used some of my very oldest papers- 
Wild Saffron by K and Company.

This is a digital image from Digital 2 for Tuesday. I colored it with Loew-Cornell pencils, 
accented with chalk and Stickles. The border punch is Fiskars.

"Sunshine" is from Close to My Heart, stamped with Archival sepia ink. The three chipboard buttons are also from Wild Saffron.

The inside. I accidentally cut the wrong size from the pp so I compensated by adding a little decorative border, punch by EK Success.

Thanks for stopping by! I always appreciate visitors.


2 comments:

~amy~ said...

well those are gorgeous papers that you used....pretty card! Thanks so much for joining us at The Craft's Meow!!!

Angelica Turner said...

Beautiful card, everything is perfectly coordinated.