Pages

Saturday, September 6, 2014

celebration!

Once upon a time, I had an extra stamped image and a little pile of pretty scraps... I layered this and that and VOILA! A card!

Papers are mix of The Sweetest Thing and Andrea Victoria by My Mind's Eye. The die cut is by Crate Paper and the decorative border punch is Fiskars. The sentiment stamp is from Hot Off the Press.

This stamp is from Botanical Butterflies by JustRite. I heat embossed the image in black and colored with Pebbles chalk. I used Spellbinders dies to cut and mat the image.

Thanks for stopping by!

CHALLENGES:

1 comment:

Melissa Bove said...

Gorgeous card! Lovely design and I love the beautiful papers you used!! Very pretty!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa