Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

One In a Million *Heartfelt Creations Alumni Hop*

Welcome to my post for the


Alumni Blog Hop!

Be sure to leave a comment on all the participating blogs. One participant will be chosen to receive a $25 Gift Certificate. Check the Winner Announcement on Sat, Oct 4th. If you win, send an email to Emma Lou and write "winner of the September Alumni Hop" in the subject line.

Hop ends on Friday, Oct 3rd at midnight.

Hello, Purple.
Papers and sentiment on the left are from Delicate Asters Paper Collection. The doily cuts are from Spellbinders. I cut the shape in half diagonally to make it fit with my rectangular stamp piece.

This Classic Rose stamp is retired *sigh*. I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils to match the paper. Obviously, my eye really picked up the magenta tones. At first, I was nervous about how bright my roses looked but the Delicate Asters paper balanced it all out.

I made these flowers with the Delicate Asters stamps and dies.

I stamped these flowers on Delicate Asters paper. After cutting them, I sprayed them all with Wheatfields Glimmer Mist and sponged the edges with purple Distress Ink.

Thanks for stopping by!



30 comments:

Debbie Seyer said...

Love the purple color you used on your beautiful project!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Such lovely coloring!

Sarah said...

Gorgeous colors, the flowers are so bright and cheerful! Just what I needed on such a dark, rainy day.

Amarilys said...

beautifully colored image! love the colors!

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Beautiful card! I love the 2 toned effect you got on your blooms! xo

Sheila H said...

I love your shading. This card has a wonderful design and lovely composition.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful design...great colors and everything works so well together.

Glenda said...

Simply stunning! Love your asters!

TesaB said...

Oh WOW! Total purple gorgeousness!!!

merrymstamper said...

I love the combination of flowers and colours you used for your card! Beautiful!

Lois McCutcheon said...

Very nice!

Colorado Grandma said...

Love the purple!

Unknown said...

Lovely colours

barbara macaskill said...

Purplisciousness! Stunning, vibrant and spectacular are a few words I would use to describe this! TFS!

Christine Kosmak said...

Love the colours on this card, this is just gorgeous, wish I could do half as well!!!! TFS!!!

Judy Woodland said...

Just beautiful! LOVE those gorgeous flowers!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card!

Karen Sue said...

Wow your card's amazing, love the purple, really eyecatching.

Carole Wright said...

Hi love those flowers, gorjuss card.x

Emily said...

Beautiful purple flowers! Love stamping!

Lorna said...

How pretty your colors are. Love purples.

SussiPoppins said...

Those Asters....beautiful.

Cyndee Scholet said...

I like how the white sets off the purple. Trying to figure out which die that is??

LISA said...

Purple is my fave color and your card is gorgeous!!Love the flowers!!

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty colors and details! Love your card!

Anonymous said...

what an amazing card - love the purple!

Candy's Creations Blog said...

Love the asters!

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Beautiful card! I just love the delicate asters!

PaperCutsForU said...

OHH LA LA = flowers!!

Dorothy S said...

How lovely! the technique for creating the asters certainly had a great result - they are gorgeous.