Pages

Monday, September 15, 2014

you are my favorite

I started with this homemade Mostly MME Kit for today's layout.

And some dimensional stickers.

The background papers are from Indie Chic by My Mind's Eye.

The yellow scalloped border was cut from Plantin Schoolbook/Cricut. The sentiment is from Simple Stories. The calendar tag is from So Sophie by MME and the brads are from Stella and Rose. The ruler stamp is from Collectable.

The "hello" tab is from Stella and Rose and the journaling tag is from So Sophie. The pop of red landed on this layout by accident. So glad it did! Really works for me :) I think the red paper is from Scenic Route.

The library card is from Collectable. I wish I had a dozen more of those! The polaroid frame is from Maya Road and the brad is from Stella and Rose.

Yummy brads! I use brads on everything.

Thanks for stopping by!

CHALLENGES:
Scrap Our Stash: Back To School: A- lined paper; B- library card, numbers, ruler


10 comments:

Brenda said...

Great layout and wonderful job incorporating the required elements from the list into your page! Thank you for linking up with Scrap Our Stash!

Tammi said...

great page created with your homemade kit!! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!!

Steffanie said...

Fantastic job with the challenge! I love how you used this pre-printed paper---I never know hwat to ko with these but you make it look easy. Thanks so much for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!!

Rochelle Spears said...

Great LO! Love the layering! Thanks for playing along with Scrap Our Stash! :)

kate blue said...

Awesome! Love that calendar tag and that library card, I need those myself :). Kate (SOS)

Pamela said...

Thanks for playing with Scrap Our Stash! :)

TantiK Creation said...

Fabulous page! I love all those layers. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

Redd Robin Studios said...

This is REALLY a great layout! Thanks for joining the Scrap Our Stash Challenge!

~Robin Redd
Scrap Our Stash Design Team

Nicole Doiron said...

Lovely layout! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

nada said...

Great page! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!