Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2014

a favorite memory

I followed a sketch from Scraptastic. The papers are from Alla Prima by Prima.


I've been getting a kick out of adding a little punch of red to my pages lately. The corner punch is EK Success.

The paper for the butterflies is from an old Valentine line by My Mind's Eye and the butterfly punch is Fiskars. The leaves are from Classic Leaf Die.

Here, I stamped the leaves and then die cut them. The wood clock is from Prima and the "memory" circle stamp is from Pink Paislee. I think the chipboard banner is from Teresa Collins.

 The library card stamp is from Love Notes by Crate Paper. "Life" is from Jillibean Soup. "Here's the story" is from Teresa Collins and it's layers are from Crate Paper. The bracket die cut is from Grandma's Kitchen by WRMK.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

antenucci said...

I LOVE this picture!!!