Pages

Friday, August 15, 2014

reading together

I was down to the last two full sized sheets in this kit for this layout. That made it easy to choose my background and mat.

I followed a sketch from Cocoa Daisy and actually had it mostly put together before I started looking for photos. The lined paper is from Cut & Paste by MME and the wood print is from Chic Tags. The small blocks are from Webster's Pages, Lily Bee, Simple Stories, American Crafts, Teresa Collins, and Studio Calico.

Look, a solid. The stamp is from Pink Paislee and the frame is an oldie from Love, Elsie.

"Forever in my heart" is a die cut from Teresa Collins and "son" is from Echo Park.

The star paper is Simple Stories and the reading tag is from Chic Tags.

The hello paper is from Pinwheel by Lily Bee and the sticker spot is from October Afternoon.

The paper is from Studio Calico and the sticker is from Simple Stories. The "together" label is Chic Tags.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

PaperCutsForU said...

Love the look of the stars! This really came together beautifully. Love the heart and phrase stamp!

antenucci said...

Love how you used those label holders, I've never used one of those yet!