Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2014

document

A homemade kit full of everything.

I started with a sketch from My Scraps & More. Papers are from My Mind's Eye, Chic Tags, and Studio Calico.

The tab is from Fancy Pants and the clip is from 7Gypsies. "Document" was trimmed from a Teresa Collins manufacturer strip. The striped paper is from Studio Calico.

The speech bubble stamp is Studio G. "Hello Love" was trimmed from Chic Tags paper.

The little banner is from Fancy Pants. I'm not sure about the green chevron paper but it rocks my socks.

I think the journaling card is from Bella Blvd and the brad is from The Girls' Paperie. "Forever" is a die cut by Teresa Collins and "Full of Smiles" was trimmed from Chic Tags paper.

This sparkly arrow die cut is from Grandma's Kitchen by WRMK.

Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Tracey said...

A fantastic page!! Love your take on the sketch!! Thanks for joining us at My Scraps & More!!

jenessa said...

Fun page and great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps & More!

Tracy said...

Such a great take on the sketch!! Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps and More!!

Michelle said...

This is beautiful! Thanks for playing at My Scraps and More!

Tracy F said...

Such a great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along at My Scraps & More!

LisaM said...

Fabulous take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps & More!

wendipooh13 said...

super fun page and love your embellie mix!!! Thanks sooo much for playing along with My Scraps & More sketches!!!!

Nadine Carlier said...

Fun page and pictures! Great take on the sketch. Thank you for joining us at MSAM!

Missy Whidden said...

I love how clean this layout it! It's a fabulous boy page :) So glad you joined in on the sketch!

Jessica said...

Fun page! Great idea to make your own kit, I totally need to do this more! Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps and More Sketches!