Pages

Friday, August 8, 2014

so sweet

I started with my homemade Mostly MME Kit with Crate Paper reinforcements.

I just love the hexagon paper from The Pier by Crate Paper. I've been using it like crazy these last couple of days. For this layout, I fussy cut a giant piece and layered it over the grid paper from The Sweetest Thing by My Mind's Eye.

How about some random flair from American Crafts? It's fun.

I had some paper layers glued down under my photo. I decided I didn't like it and ripped it off. I repaired the space by cutting a few more hexagons and layering them over the top of the ripped paper. Texture!

I just LOVE goofy creatures. This polaroid had been ripped off and rejected from a previous layout and I gave it a new home here. The stamped sentiment is from Fine and Dandy by MME. The bat card is from Sassafras. The decorative strip was trimmed from The Pier by Crate Paper. The brad is from Stella and Rose by MME.

Lovely, shiny brads. I never get tired of brads.

The alpha card, date card, and "Sunshine" chipboard are from Basic Grey. I guess I could circle the date on the date card? Hehe.

Thanks for stopping by!

CHALLENGES:


No comments: