Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

love mimi

My homemade MME Kit... I should take a new picture. It doesn't really look like this anymore.

An old layout with a great photo and a great story.

This is for the August Sketch Challenge over at the My Mind's Eye blog. The floral background paper is from The Sweetest Thing and I matted on a piece from Indie Chic. 

I rescued several embellishments from the original layout and ended up reusing the Thickers for this layout. "love" alphas are from Lush by MME. The paper layers are a variety from Lost and Found and The Sweetest Thing.

Stamps are from MME.

The adorable cloud stamps are from Fine and Dandy by MME. The hearts are from a Martha Stewart punch.

The stickers are from MME and the library card is a stamp from Crate Paper.

Three little brads. My favorite things!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

antenucci said...

Love what you did with the sketch!!! I tried it too and so different, hard to believe they were both the same sketch. Love those cloud stamps, going to need to find some of them!

Unknown said...

Hello! It's Britt Bass! I just entered the MME sketch challenge too. Love your layout! great job!