Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Whimsy Stamps: Fancy Curvy Frame

Followed a sketch by Mojo Monday. Really had fun with this one! Papers from Alissa by BoBunny and Life Is Good by Echo Park.

This decorative digital sentiment is by Ann for Whimsy Stamps. I used sparkly pink chalk by Pebbles Inc on the polka dotted part. I used a stardust gel pen in the little borders.

Border sticker from Alissa by BB, outlined by black Memento marker and topped with little pink gems. Pink brads by The Paper Studio.

Punch by EK Success.

2 comments:

Just Jaime said...

Love that quote! Great colors!

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous card! I love how you used this sentiment image. I love the little details you added to the stickers. I never thought to do that.



--Cheryl--
Stop by my blog to check out my blog candy!