Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Altered Paper Roll *Heartfelt Creations*

A couple of weeks ago, I made this oversized spool from a toilet paper roll for Heartfelt Creations.

I NEEDED a purple one. And I NEEDED to play with the latest release Delicate Asters.
All of the papers and stamps are from the Delicate Asters Collection. 
The fun trim is from Hobby Lobby.

How pretty is this Aster? I'm kind of a dummy when it comes to making flowers but this came together so easily! I used Concord Grape Distress Ink to stamp the Asters. After I layered the pieces, I used Stickles for sparkle. I love the leaf stamp/die that comes with this collection as well!


I used the Script Aster Background on the one inch circle. The pink flower was made from the Posy Patch flowers and dies.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: