Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Wall Decor

I finished my term for Heartfelt Creations but you better believe I still love their products! Of course, I miss the lovely ladies over there and am still stalking the weekly Wednesday posts of inspiration, which is how I found this beauty by Angelica Turner. I wanted one for my house!


The Classic Editions Collection goes great with the decor in my house. The background die cut is from Accent Essentials. The sentiments are HC unless otherwise noted below.

The sentiment is HC. The flower is Prima and I fussy cut the poinsettias from HC's Frosty Blanket paper.

Look! I made a flower from the Posy Patch stamps and dies by HC. I used Glimmer Mist to add color. I love those leaves from the Vintage Floret Collection.

The lamp post die is from Ornamental Light.

I made this flower with the Rose Creations stamps and dies. The scroll die cut is from the Decorative Chateau Gate die. The sentiment is Cloud 9 Designs.

The yellow flower was stamped and die cut with the Daisy Patch collection. The gate is from Martha Stewart.

The yellow flower was made with Tattered Florals stamps and dies, colored with Glimmer Mists and Distress Inks. I think the stick pin is LYB. The rose is Prima. The ribbon is American Crafts and the film is Tim Holtz. The sentiment is by Cloud 9 Designs.

These two flowers were made with HC products. I used Diamond Stickles on all the cards.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Amarilys said...

This is absolutely beautiful! you did a wonderful job lifting Angelica's project and making it yours! Thanks for sharing it! I might have to make one for my home too! :)

craftieodmae said...

absolutley breathtaking!!!!

2amscrapper said...

This is an amazing work of art!

Candy's Creations Blog said...

Beautiful project! A true work of art for your house!

Angelica Turner said...

Alissa, this is stunning. Love all the details.