Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

got kids?

I love all random silliness that defines my little boy. I never get tired of it.

This layout is a scraplift of Meeting Dale by Sally. She is the Member of the Month over at Memorable Seasons and I thought it would be fun to play along in the scraplifting hallenge.

I used my June Counterfeit Kit to put this layout together. I've been itching to use it again!

Most of the papers are from Hello Sunshine by Lily Bee Design. Boy, those are some bright colors. The muted yellow polka dot piece is from Fact by Basic Grey. Those "True Story" letters are less than a half inch tall and were cut from Graphically Speaking. Bazzill textured cardstock, y'all. I have a bionic machine. Embellishments are from Crate Paper, Tim Holtz, and American Crafts. Punches by EK Success and Paper Studio. I used a Fiskars paper crimper and Tim Holtz distress ink to add texture to a punched star. "got kids?" and the speech bubble were cut from Graphically Speaking and Speech Bubbles for Cricut Craft Room.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Angela Toucan said...

wonderfully vibrant for those fun photos

Unknown said...

I LOVE the bright colours, they suit the crazy kid theme perfectly. There is so much detail to this layout that I could just keep looking at it. Lovely.