Pages

Sunday, April 20, 2014

about 2 cousins

I haven't been over to Counterfeit Kits in awhile but their concept still rocks my socks. I love shopping my own stash and putting together a kit I can use for my next few projects. This helps me use things I would probably otherwise overlook. I also scrap faster this way.

Picture Apologies. I have a mix of Scribble Scrabble, Crate Paper, and Simple Stories here. I also pulled a 6x6 paper from Farm House.

I love hearts so they're taking center stage here. This old collection by Scribble Scrabble is called "Bric a Brac." The brick paper is from the Farm House 6x6 paper pad.

The title is a mix of Jillibean Soup, Crate Paper, and Basic Grey. The "family tag" is Crate paper and the heart is from Recollections- a Michael's brand. The border punch is Martha Stewart.

The brads are oldies from Kaisercraft. The arrows are rub ons from Fancy Pants. I applied them to Kraft card stock and then cut them out.

More random bits and journaling. The chipboard button is from K and Company.

I have several collections from Scribble Scrabble but I definitely prefer to work with brighter colors.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

PaperCutsForU said...

Those are some cute kids!! Love the arrows! Why don't I have any?? The hearts are a wonderful touch.