Pages

Saturday, May 24, 2014

cousins

I appreciate all of my design team experiences. I love working with unique products, styles, and I'm always learning something new. I also enjoy my breaks. I'm not serving on any teams right now so that leaves all my scrapping time to explore challenges from all over the web! The following layout is for the May MME Sketch Challenge and for a product challenge at A Cherry On Top. Between these two challenges, I got to rethink a sketch to fit my photos and I pulled out some product that has been patiently waiting for me on my shelves.

The papers are from Lil' Robots- a delightful concoction of little boy colors and patterns. The colorful diamond sticker thing up in the corner is from Lime Twist. The "memories" sticker is from Indie Chic and the buttons are from Boy Crazy. The chipboard banner pieces are also from Boy Crazy. The arrow stickers are from Collectable, the title sticker is from So Sophie, and the # stamp is a MME stamp. The circular piece with a 4 in the middle is from Indie Chic. The film tape is from Queen and Co.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful layouts. Love all the flowers on the first one. You did a great job!