Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2019

merry christmas

I have been creating. I'm just really slow to take pictures and post to my blog.

Merry Christmas
Too early? NEVER for us crafters! I stared at this beautiful stamp by Northwoods for years before I finally bought it. I originally saw it on the Frantic Stampers sight, but you can also buy it directly from Northwoods. I used hard core, cheapo pencils to color the image. Sometimes, I just like the texture of hard core pencils. Loew-Cornell brand is among my favorites. They do blend on quality, textured art paper. Look for Strathmore or Canson. The blending is not the same as soft core pencils but still.... I like it. I used chalk to give the image a blue glow. The sentiment is from a kit by Anna Griffin. I think. The doily square die cut is Spellbinders. Isn't that paper just so pretty? Don't you wish you knew who made it? Yeah, me too. I didn't have a die that would fit about the stamped image, so I used a Micron pen to give the focus some definition.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: