Pages

Friday, October 29, 2021

Candlelit Christmas Part 1 *Heartfelt Creations Alumni Hop*

   Welcome to my post for the


Alumni Blog Hop!

Be sure to leave a comment on all the participating blogs. The hop closes on Monday, November 1st. The winner will be announced on the HC blog and on FB on Wednesday, November 3rd. Be sure to email
Heartfelt Creations at socialmedia@heartfeltcreations.us with
"Winner of the October Alumni Hop" in the subject line.

See the red card base with the white border? I found these on clearance at a local store after Christmas last year. They came with matching envelopes and are the perfect size for quick cards! They're about 3.75" x 5.15".

I love the ornaments and the poinsettias in this collection.

Doesn't that sentiment look like it's glowing? I didn't do anything to it. It is just that fabulous.

GO SHOPPING



24 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Oh, I love the size of these sweet cards! YOu have such a gift for creating special details that make a simple card stand out. Love these! Thanks so much for hopping with us this month, my friend!

srbsolutions said...

Quick and easy cards. I like the traditional colors of this collection.

Suzy Q said...

Your 3 cards are just beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing all your creations. Suzy Q

Lynn Heald said...

I have always been a red and green Christmas girl but now seeing the blue added in I think I have changed my mine . Very nice !

Psychomak said...

I love how this came together.

Lorna said...

All so pretty Vicki.

Lorna said...

Alissa, sorry for calling you Vicki in my first comment.

LISA said...

I simply love this set of cards!!! Perfect for the holidays!!

Carole Wright said...

Lovely cards, perfect for batch making. x

sharon g said...

Pretty and traditional. I like the papers :)

Martie Rollin said...


bring on those lovely Christmas poinsettias!!

Glenda said...

Gorgeous...I simply love your flowers!

Unknown said...

The combo of a background paper and an accent flower makes a simple and beautiful card

Sandra Egbert said...

Very pretty yet simple Christmas cards! Great job!

Pumkin555 said...

Beautiful! These are great for mailing.

Dana Roepke said...

What a great way to upcycle product. This is such a nice card - really like the layers and poinsettias

Terry Law said...

I love these quick and easy cards! I am ready to make poinsettias and Christmas cards!

Jo Williams said...

All the cards are beautiful. Great inspiration for Christmas.

Judy3118 said...

What a great find on the card blanks. I too love the ornaments and the poinsettias in the collection. Made for a very nice card.

Mommela said...

It's so fun to see Christmas cards, and ones that can easily be so beautiful because of Heartfelt Creations. Thank you for sharing.

Candy's Creations Blog said...

Very pretty!

Vonnie b said...

What a lovely collection of cards! Love the various colors, creativity and the fact that these can be done quickly enough to make many. And they can be mailed with minimal extra postage. A win all around and a beautiful way to tell friends how much you care. Thank you for sharing these.

Bridget H. said...

Very pretty, gave me some new ideas!

Bridget H. said...

Very pretty, gave me some new ideas!