Pages

Friday, February 25, 2022

Lush Lilac Part 2 *Heartfelt Creations Alumni Hop*

 

  Welcome to my post for the


Alumni Blog Hop!

Be sure to leave a comment on all the participating blogs. The hop closes on Monday, February 28th. The winner will be announced on the HC blog and on FB on Wednesday, March 2nd. Be sure to email
Heartfelt Creations at socialmedia@heartfeltcreations.us with
"Winner of the February Alumni Hop" in the subject line.

I have a process these days that once I cut in a paper collection, I go nuts. Therefore, I created a "series" of Lush Lilac. Here, we have two cards.

These papers are from the Lush Lilac Paper Collection. The large tag cuts are from Album Tags and Accents Die.

The aster flower is stamped and cut from Wild Aster stamps and dies. I framed and cut the birdies with Ornamental Tags Die.

I love these ticket pieces that are printed in the Lush Lilac Paper Collection.

These cute birdies are everywhere in the Lush Lilac Paper Collection. I framed and cut this one with the tag die from the Ornamental Tags Die.

My favorite dies for getting the most out of a paper collection:


Thanks for stopping by!

Kathy Clement:  Kathy by Design

Carole Wright:  The Pretty Paper Patisserie

Vicki Dutcher:  All I Do Is Stamp

Amarilys Doria:  Amarilys's Scrappy Corner

Candy Slabaugh:  Candy's Creations

Lisa Gregory:  What a Beautiful Mess

Monica Edwards: Simply Monica

Alissa Wells:  Will Run for Stamps YOU ARE HERE

Oksana Clegg:  Everyday Crafting

Heartfelt Creations: Heartfelt Creations Blog










15 comments:

pattypoohdavis@gmail.com said...

this is such a beautiful collection and I love how you have used it.

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

There is so much to love here, Alissa! You have a real gift for creating layers that tell a story. And the little birds delight me! Also I appreciate the pop of green...it really works! Thanks for hopping with us this month, my friend!

Lorna said...

Really cute Alissa.

Mahjabeen sami said...

Simply elegant 💕💕💕

Martie Rollin said...

The bluebird images are so cute! And we are treated to no less than 2 beautiful cards. I really like how you've used the circle tag die to highlight the bird image. Beautiful work!

sharon g said...

How adorable these are. I LOVE birds, so these are just so cute to me!! And adding the tags is a great idea. Thanks for your work. sharon gullikson

Unknown said...

Your cards are beautiful . I love your paper choice and birds are my favorite addition to any card and season .


Patricia Grier

Jodi C. said...

I love the Lush Lilac collection, it is one of my favorites. Thank you for sharing! - Jodi Clark

Linda Walsh said...

I love, love the second card with the ticket. The window on the paper is gorgeous. Love how Heartfelt's papers can be used without stamping or with. Nicely done!
Linda Walsh

Psychomak said...

Adding the tag was a great idea. A lovely card.

Cathy said...

your cards are very pretty <3

Jo Williams said...

What a cute card. The birds are darling.

Berina RGA said...

2 beautiful cards with the Lilacs. This collection has beautiful flowers! The tags and ticket add that charm to the cards!

Judy3118 said...

I love the Lush Lilac paper collection. It is my favorite. I especially like how you used the tag die to cut out the little bird. Nice touch.

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful cards! Love the sweet birds!