Pages

Monday, November 28, 2022

Celebrate the Season Gift Set

Celebrate the Season by Heartfelt Creations was released in 2016, 
so it is long discontinued. If you can find it, treat yourself!

I never did buy any of the dies from this collection. Therefore, all cut elements were from punches or fussy cut.

I used my Silhouette Cameo to make this box. The file is called 
A2 Lori Whitlock Card & Envelope Box
I do love her files!


I like to include three cards in these box sets. Three just feels like a good number to me.

Once I done done with layering the delicious papers, I added borders with 
Micron pen, ribbon, and Stickles for details.

I like to hand cut a little banner edge where I can. I think it's a fun detail. 
The butterflies were cut from Fiskars punches.

I love adding Stickles to everything!

This card can be used to present the gift set. I fussy cut the sleigh, the skates, and the wrapped gifts from the paper collection. The postage stamp in the upper left is also from the paper collection. I love finding the postage stamps in the paper pads! They're among the first things I cut out.

The sentiment is also from the paper collection.

Thanks for stopping by!

 

No comments: