Pages

Monday, January 2, 2023

Wild Rose Gift Set


I have a process these days that once I cut in a paper collection, I go nuts. Therefore, I created a "series" of Wild Rose.
Here, we have three cards, another card, and a pretty display.

The papers are all from Wild Rose by Heartfelt Creations.

I used the rose dies to cut the flowers from the paper collection.

I use Ticket and Tags, Ornamental Tags, and Album Tags and Accents Dies on all of my projects. I love layering the little pieces together!

These little cards are just 3.5x 5.

I like to layer the inside with coordinating paper.

I do love a good butterfly punch. This one is from Fiskars.

Stickles and buttons make everything more fun!

One more.

The frame box thingy is something I picked up on super clearance from Hobby Lobby! 
I think it was 74 cents.

Flowers simply cut from the paper pad!

Thanks for stopping by!




















No comments: