Pages

Monday, December 11, 2023

Celebrate the Season Gift Set

 Celebrate the Season by Heartfelt Creations definitely celebrates nontraditional seasonal colors. I love it!
This adorable file box includes a drawer, file cards, and a set of 5 greeting cards with envelopes.

The cut file is 3D Desk Organizer with Drawer by Lori Whitlock. I love simple 3D projects like this and Lori Whitlock is a fantastic SVG designer. Her files always make sense to me.

I had plenty of Celebrate the Season paper but I do not have the coordinating stamps and dies. I did some searching around and could have bought bits here and there. However, I decided to create my own with the Silhouette Design Software and various cutting dies. I learned a lot from this video about how to make any cut file into a print and cut.

I placed some charming little tags in the drawer.

These file pieces are from the same SVG organizer file.

Joy is an SVG by Miss Kate Cuttables. Since it is a cut file, I was able to alter the colors to fit my project. The flowers are from Lush Lilac paper and dies by Heartfelt Creations.





Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: