Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

5 4 3 2 1

BLAST OFF!!! COOLEST MARBLE ROLLER COASTER EVER!!!! And, of course, it comes complete with cool history, worthy of a LO :-)


Chance wanted a marble roller for xmas. Santa's elves discovered nearly 500 pieces in the box at 11:15 pm xmas eve. At 2:45 am, it didn't work COMPLETE FAILURE. So, they left a note for Chance's daddy that it still needed some work. Chance's daddy discovered that the elves messed up 3 of 4 steps on PAGE ONE.

I followed a sketch created by Jill. The papers are all MME. As usual, I like to junk up my LOs with lots of stuff to support the story.

It took me two weeks to find this elf. They're hard to come by this time of year! He is by Paper Bliss. The fun number tape is by MM.


The numbers are Thickers. The stars and rocket are American Crafts. The gears are Prima. The smaller rocket is a brad by Eyelet Outlet, I think.

Some fun stickers I found on clearance at HL one day. Not sure about the brand.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like how you "junk it up." Very cute page wit great layers.

Stephanie said...

Love all the wonderful embellies you have put on here. That's a cute story of putting it together.