Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Art Journal

I bought one last winter and did only one page. Didn't really have a clue. Watched some youtube videos, bought some gesso (Michael's, art supply) and tried again.

I had such a great time doing this. All the fun and all the mess and no pressure about keeping it sensible. I used pictures that didn't make it onto a scrapbook LO and just sitting in a box.

Random flowers sitting on my desk. Stamps by Fancy Pants and Fiskars. Used Archival ink. Used a variety of watercolor, acrylic, and crackle paint.

Recent project leftovers.

Prismacolor pens are excellent for journaling on all these paint mediums. The ribbon was just another random thing on my table and it just happened to go nicely with this Easter photo. Not really planned. Sealed most items with mod podge.




Check out these videos for inspiration. Some are a little long but I encourage you to watch them entirely!



1 comment:

Just Jaime said...

Sounds really freeing! Yours looks great!