Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pocket Card- Halloween Invitation *Flying Unicorn*

This is one of my Halloween party invitations this year. It is a pocket and I followed a tutorial that I found at SCS. I also love this one by knightrone. Papers from Apothecary Emporium by Echo Park, available at Flying Unicorn. The bat is a rub on by Creative Imaginations.

I cut both of these pieces with their decorative borders from the Gypsy/Cricut Expression, Storybook and Plantin Schoolbook. The crackle is Crackle Accents.

Sticker by K and Co. Trim by Daisy D's. Gems by Darice.

Just a fun, dimensional view.

The pull-out tag. The invitation stamp is by Recollections.

And Three More.





2 comments:

Just Jaime said...

Love all the details!

KrissyClarkMcKee said...

Wow! These are absolutely amazing! Very cute and spooky!