Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Celebrate with style

I hate spring.

Allergies. Frustration.

Boo.

But then there's this card....
I followed one of Claudia's layouts. I even used the same paper from Miss Caroline by MME. The stamp is by PSX. I colored it with Prismacolor pencils and blended with the marker. The surrounding flowers are all made from Heartfelt Creations stamps and dies. The sentiment is by Hero Arts.

CHALLENGES:
Simon Says- Anything Goes


--------------------

Earlier this week, I participated in the Heartfelt Creations Design Team Alumni blog hop. I couldn't get over feeling like my card wasn't finished.


UPDATE
There we go! I added filler leaves and a sentiment. Finished!

Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous cards Alissa :-) Both of them are fabulous, the papers, layouts and all the details are just perfect !! :-)

I have hay fever too so I know exactly how you feel :-/

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x