Pages

Sunday, May 12, 2013

the ranch

I hope all you mommies out there are having a great Mother's Day.

I woke up with fever today. However, my sweet husband and son have taken such good care of me today that it's hard to stay down for long.

I made this last weekend for NSD.
I was inspired by this two page layout by Jill Cornell. These pictures used to be spread across four pages but I just don't have enough real estate for all that. So, I scanned these old photos, edited and resized. When I buy new printer ink, I'm gonna print them again so they'll be brighter. 

Anyway, I used papers from my Counterfeit Kit for April. You see lots of old Sassafras and Scrap Within Reach.

The title, some stamping and misting. The little banner chipboard pieces don't seem to match... but that's part of my ridiculous style.

My little boy loves rainbows.

The alien is a stamp from Crate Paper. I stamped him on Kraft and fussy cut. I love this little guy! He's perfect next to the photo of Chance carrying Pooh and then Daddy leading Chance along by the hand. *sigh*. Sweet times.

Some old brads by Making Memories. The doodling is a stamp from Orbit by Crate Paper.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: