Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

learn

I've been seeing some layouts about goals for the year. I love the concept!

I followed this awesome sketch from 3 Scrappy Boys and inspiration from the 14 things for 2014 Challenge at My Mind's Eye.

I had just three papers from The Sweetest Thing "Lavender" by My Mind's Eye. I used them all! "recorded" is a stamp from the Miss Caroline collection. "for you" is a sticker from All Is Bright. I kept this layout very simple. I think I may add notes and achievements throughout the year.

I put my top 4 things to learn by the "recorded" piece.
1. Photoshop Elements
2. Canon Powershot
3. Bathroom remodel DIY
4. Gardening- simple flowers

The rest of my goals and things to look forward to are: Make a big deal out of Valentine's Day. Read a book in March. Make a chore chart for Chance. Visit Mimi and Papa for a weekend. Bake something new every month and share. Color a new stamp every month. Pre-plan for crafty shopping. Make birthdays special. June- big trip to Washington DC. Plan-per-day Thanksgiving week.

Some of these are going to be tough. However, I love all the potential for memories, photos, and scrapbooking!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Lanette said...

Such a Pretty LO! Great take on the sketch, Thank you so much for playing along with us at 3SB!

Sally Cranney said...

What a darling photo of you Alissa! Love it! And what a great idea to capture goals of what you want to learn. Fabulous job with this sketch! Thanks for playing along with us 3SB!

Nicole Bingaman said...

I love how you did all the handwritten journaling bits everywhere. Thanks for playing with us at 3SB!

Christy said...

Love your take on the sketch!! Great shabby feel to your layout! Thanks for playing along with us at 3SB!!